In case you missed it, this week has been National Public Health Week — a time to celebrate those who work to keep us safe and healthy every day. While a lot happened this week, I want to re-share the wonderful blog posts written by APHL staff. The posts are written by staff who could easily do their jobs for any type of organization or company yet they found themselves in public health and are glad they did. Thanks to LaToya, Pan, Scott, Jody and Ben for sharing your stories — everyone at APHL is glad you chose public health too!
- Taking the Leap by LaToya Norman, Public Health Communications Intern, APHL
- Serendipity and Unsung Heroes by Pandora Ray, Director of the National Center for Public Health Laboratory Leadership, APHL
- At Home in Public Health by Scott J. Becker, Executive Director, APHL
- My Circuitous Path to Public Health by Jody DeVoll, Director of Strategic Communications, APHL
- How I Found Myself Public Health by Ben Moyer, Associate Specialist of Marketing, APHL
And thanks to all those who work in public health. Your work is extremely important and deeply valuable. You don’t hear it enough — THANK YOU!
Leave a Comment