Each laboratorian’s story of their public health laboratory career is one-of-a-kind. These are often journeys filled with opportunity, serendipity and supportive mentors. But for every success story, there are people inside and outside of public health who do not know about the opportunities at public health laboratories or how to access them. We discuss in this issue’s feature article how APHL and other public health leaders are working to change that.
Also in this issue
- It’s Time for Global Health Data Innovation
- A Private-Public Collaboration for Safely Reopening Schools in Hawaii
- Strengthening Influenza Surveillance by Building Molecular Testing Capacity
- Workforce Resources for Public Health Informatics
- 20 Years of Progress for Public Health Emergency Preparedness
- Forging Collaborative Relationships Between Academic Partners and Public Health Labs