The Global Health Security Agenda (GHSA) aims to assure all participating countries implement the revised WHO International Health Regulations so they are able to prevent, detect and respond to disease outbreaks in near real-time. APHL is using the lessons learned in-country through PEPFAR programs to strengthen global health security initiatives involving public health laboratories around the world.
In the fall issue of Lab Matters, our feature article takes a look at the progress toward more robust laboratory infrastructures in three countries.
Here are just a few of this issue’s highlights:
- Milwaukee Public Health Laboratory Hosts Public Health Officials from Nigeria
- 15 Minutes with Leonard Peruski
- APHL Powers Labs in Africa
- The Laboratory Response Network: A Blueprint for GHSA National Laboratory Infrastructure
- Leaders in HCV Diagnostics Gather in Atlanta
- Protecting Communities: MN Biomonitoring and MN Environmental Public Health Tracking