The APHL Annual Meeting is only a few days away and the anticipation mounts regarding what the vendors will be displaying in the exhibit hall. There will be 41 exhibitors including 20 APHL sustaining members, and, yes, we will again be sponsoring a raffle in the exhibit hall. Prizes include airline tickets, cash, a DVD on Class II Biological Safety Cabinets, a Kindle, a free registration to the 2011 APHL Annual Meeting and more. The exhibits will run from Sunday, June 6 at 3:30 pm through Monday, June 7 at 4:30 pm. Some exciting items and services will be there including:
- A white paper on Florida/Texas electronic data exchange for surge capacity from LabWare
- The award-winning Abbott Plex ID platform using IBIS technology
- Data management, productivity and compliance solutions from STARLIMS, which has been supporting PHLs around the world for 5 years
- Luminex’s xMAP® open-architecture, multi-analyte technology platform delivering fast and accurate results
- Solutions for sustainable, healthy facilities from HDR/CUH2A
- eReports as part of the Specimen Gate® family of software applications, which are ready-built to meet customers’ needs, and JANUS liquid handling solutions and technology for a cleaner environment and better health from PerkinElmer.
More news to follow, but let’s make a date to meet at the Hilton Netherland Plaza in the Hall of Mirrors to uncover what other exciting discoveries await us in the Exhibit Hall at the APHL Annual Meeting!