APHL is a proud partner of the March for Science! We are champions for science everyday through our work and our support of laboratory scientists around the world. Science is the root of outbreak detection, prevention and response – without science there would be no public health. Our support is not about politics or opinions; it’s about standing with our colleagues, partners and members to strengthen the public health community by supporting science. The work we all do, whether as laboratory scientists or as support staff, is critical to protecting our communities from health threats.
We at APHL are proud of the work that you do and we are excited to march in support of it!
March for Science
April 22, 2017
Washington, DC March for Science event details
Satellite March for Science events
Whether you’re participating in the March for Science in Washington, DC, at a satellite march, or in spirit from wherever you will be, we want to hear from you! Please share your photos, videos, audio recordings or written thoughts about the March for Science and its mission.
- Tag #APHL in any March for Science posts on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest
- Tag @APHL in any March for Science posts on Twitter and Instagram
- Share on the APHL Facebook timeline
- Tag yourself in any @APHL Instagram photos about the March for Science
- Tweet us at @APHL with updates from the March for Science
APHL March for Science graphics:
Did you know April 22 is also Earth Day? And it is the first day of Lab Week? There is so much SCIENCE to celebrate!
- Lab Week 2017 toolkit – There’s a Lab for That! APHL will celebrate the dedicated individuals working at local, state, environmental and agricultural laboratories which comprise the public health laboratory system.
- Earth Day 2017
Help your friends and family better understand the work that you do by sharing these videos and blog posts:
[…] APHL will be kicking off Lab Week by joining the March for Science! Check out our toolkit! […]