Your staff can cite the BMBL verbatim, they wear PPE as directed, they follow internal protocols and procedures precisely. But does this mean that your facility controls biosafety and biosecurity risks effectively? Not necessarily. According to leading experts, labs should follow a risk management process – AMP (assessment, mitigation, performance) – to improve laboratory effectiveness and worker safety.
Find out how you can amp up your biosafety system in the winter issue of Lab Matters.
Here are a few of this issue’s highlights:
- AMP up Your Biosafety System (feature)
- 15 Minutes with Steve Monroe
- APHL Provides Biosafety Expertise
- APHL in Vietnam: Implementing the Global Health Security Agenda
- In 2016 STDs Still a Public Health Problem